Improve your content. Improve your business.
- In the Information Technology or Recreational Vehicle (RV) business
- A consultancy firm or creative agency
- A short-staffed corporate communications team
You Need Help:
- Using blogs, podcasts, and social media to better market to and communicate with your target market
- Generating the amount of content an inbound marketing program requires
- Actually using that nifty new website & content management system you just paid for
We Offer a 1-Stop Content Studio
Working together we will:
- Map out your business goals and customer goals
- Inventory your current content
- Develop a plan for new content that will make your clients happier and your business more profitable
- Create blog posts, white papers, case studies, and social media campaigns that educate and impress your customers
- Track and measure the success of that content, tweak it and build on success
If slickness, buzzwords and hype are what you like in a content provider, Michael’s not for you. If you can appreciate the rare mix of grizzled veteran, forward-looking thinker, and real-world practitioner who uses the same strategies for his own platforms, then you just might be lucky enough to get Michael into your world. He’s the real deal.Rocky Buckley, Platform University Member
In a Month to Month Model
We know hiring a full-time employee to create and promote content can strain your company’s resources. But we also know that you may not need someone full-time.
What you need is a smart, content-obsessed team to put a solid strategy in place and then execute that on your behalf.
You need a team to be there to help it stay on track as your company grows.
That’s where Boyink! comes in - hire us to be your part-time, ongoing Content Studio.
With Flexible Pricing
Variable consultant fees can make it tough to plan and budget for your business. Constant quoting, hours-tracking, and change orders can suck the soul out of your job.
We’ve felt that pain - that’s why we offer a simple, flat, monthly fee.
You get a team for less than the cost of a fulltime employee or contracting with an agency.
We’re also a small business. We don’t always have consistent need or an ongoing budget. We’ve often hired other freelancers to help us with a specific project so understand that need as well. We’re happy to quote your work on a project by project basis.
Michael has been an invaluable asset to the Platform University community. He is a consistently helpful resource for our members as they establish their brands online. Whether he’s helping them focus their messaging, develop strategies, or improve their content, his advice is always spot on. Michael has a knack for quickly zeroing in on the changes that will have the greatest impact. His insight has been of huge help to our community and I know it would benefit you, as well. Mandi Rivieccio, Community Manager @Michael Hyatt’s PlatformUniversity.com
And You Should Hire Us Because
- We Know Technology
Boyink! has a 14 year history as a web development company. We know structured content and content management. We wrote a book about it. We can spot implementation issues and talk geek with your IT staff to get them fixed.
- We Are Fulltime RVers
- We’re Also in the Content Business
We’ve run a successful training company and are side-hustling an RV lifestyle resource for families. We eat our own dog food, using Content Strategy and Marketing principles to grow our own sites and applying what we learn to client work.
- We Want You to Succeed
Yea, everyone says that, right? We’ve re-created ourselves as a Content Studio because we’re so strongly convinced we can do a better job helping customers succeed. Let us prove ourselves right!
- 1 + 1 ≥ 2
We’re a husband & wife team that have great synergy. We are more than the sum of our parts.
Let’s Get Started
Great services, fair pricing, and a thoughtful, articulate Content team. What more do you want? Tell us a bit about yourself and let’s see where this goes!